• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Say You'll Remember Me[Levi]
    Exhaustion had rid her body weak.  It was the dead of night when she had slipped across Tephra borders.  Bidding Levi farewell and returning to the solitaire she was beginning to know too well.  It hadn't been far to her destination in the forest.  The little haven she had created for herself so very long ago.  The spot they had shared their intimate secrets, ones of destruction.  It was different now though...

Her slender legs pulled her thru the thick brush until she could see star light reaching the forest floor.  It wasn't as near as luminous as she remembered and as she came closer she could see why.  The seed she had planted that was no more than a sapling was now expanding.  It's branches outreached to close the gap in the canopy above.  Stopping, her eyes climbed the tree - that towered above her - in awestruck wonder.  A smile cradled her lips as she stood proudly beside it.  

Her lids were growing heavy so she walked to the base of the redwood pine.  The decision to rest here was made to allow her new powers to soak into the earth surrounding her.  Gently she folded her legs under her, lowering her two toned body to the littered floor.  Tucking her crown to her side, she released a sighed breath.  With it her magic flowed freely to any plant life in reach. "Good night, little tree..." She sleepily whispers.
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi]  if he wanted to follow her <3

Messages In This Thread
    Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-25-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-27-2017, 03:49 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-27-2017, 06:45 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-30-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-30-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-31-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 11-01-2017, 06:24 PM