• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

FLASH. Give me violent revenge fantasies as a coping mechanism. [Dahmer]

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

Had Scyla known that Ledger was all claws and jaws, she would of confronted the crazed beast. Afterall, maybe their crazies would be recognized by the other. But instead, she finds her brother laying in the dirt, like an injured animal waiting to die. But she wouldn't let him die, not that she was a particularly apt healer. She would do the best she could and if that didn't work, she'd kidnap the best healer in Beqanna to help her out. And if that didn't work, then she'd kill everyone. Carnage. The healer. Whoever stood in her wake. The world did not want to see the wrath of the invisible monster.

She lays down slowly, careful not to touch him too much or touch his wounds. It's only when he presses his muzzle to her neck that she realizes she's been holding her breath. She leans into him, but just enough to be a reassuring presence. "I'll always find you if you do." A promise, and an oath to her brother.

His pleading, it reminded her of a child, a broken child afraid of the monsters under the bed. Although she was the youngest in this moment she was the stability, she was the adult with his fears threatening to leech into hers. She shush him, "Hush Dahmer, I won't. One day he will pay for this though. One day." One of her wings extends over his body, the stark white against the black of his pelt. She shuffles in closer to him, she whispers quietly to him, "You have to sleep now, my dearest brother. Tomorrow will be better. Much, much better." She hoped. She prayed to all the Gods that never heard her before, perhaps even to the Dark God himself. But mostly, she held watch, her eyes sharp, her ears listening incessantly to the smallest noise. The invisible monster would not let another touch her brother.

@[Dahmer]

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: FLASH. Give me violent revenge fantasies as a coping mechanism. [Dahmer] - by Scyla - 10-23-2017, 08:31 PM