• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any]
    You're looking at an absolute zero;
    I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero.

He can think of nothing else but the simmering fire slowly stirring within him, blossoming into a raging inferno within the hearth of his chest, and he is forced to consciously subdue it – to keep the heat from reaching the surface of his marred skin, and to quiet the ember longing to trace the hard lines of muscle and bone across the length of the broad physique.

The fire within him is always burning; a flicker dully lit beneath his heart, reminding him of the anguish and suffering he had been forced to endure simply to survive - but the fire that is stoked by the way she is left quivering beneath his fervent, wanting touch, and the soft hum of desire that emerges from her barely parted lips is a fire with more intensity than his own – and when her voice rises, cutting through the heaviness of the stagnant summer air, he can think of nothing he desires more.

I would let you, she murmurs to him, sultry and laced with desire. again and again - and quietly, he is left wondering if her words are not symbolism with an entirely different meaning.

He is answered by the way her dark lips brush across his jaw, and the ridge of his cheekbone – his dark and lurid gaze bores into her own, tracing the gleam of gold hidden within. Before he can lean forward to catch her parted lips with his own, she is gone – bounding away from him with a squeal, and he cannot stifle his laughter, watching as her dappled skin is bathed by sunlight and gleaming with delicate beads of sweat, trickling down along her feminine curves, luring him closer so that he might taste the salty brine of her skin along with the dogwood and lotus entangled within her tousled tresses.

It does not take him long to reach her, his teeth gently placing an affectionate nip along her hip as his long and heavily muscled legs stride toward her, immersing himself within the dense foliage to be closer to her without prying eyes. She has pivoted, pressing herself flush against his chest where his thundering heart lurches forth against its iron confinement, yearning to be closer to her, thrumming vigorously through his veins and surging adrenaline through the length of his fire-laced body.

Her lips press against his own, and another soft, guttural groan rises from his chest, as the heat of her mouth moving with his rouses him to attention, stiffening with need as the slender curve of her body slides around his own, while her lips and teeth affectionately kiss and bite along the sensitive curve of his ribcage and flank. His gaze has darkened into a smoldering ember of brimstone and fire, following her as she presses her lips against the most intimate parts of him, while he aches to do the same to her, but he is still.

When she is close to him again, tucked beneath the thick curve of his neck while his name – soft, almost a breathy moan of desire – falls from her parted lips.

Her scent has enveloped him, and he can sense nothing but her – not the faint beam of sunlight peeking through the dense canopy of maple and pine, nor the gentle breeze caressing his skin and entangling itself within his tangled mane. She is all that he can see, and when she has tucked her chin away from his own, gold-laced irises averted while a gentle plea falls from her lips in a fervent whisper (be gentle with me), he is drawn closer to her while a soft kiss is pressed to the ridge of her jawline – gentle, at first, but then more firmly placed, with the same burning flame flickering within the hearth of his chest for her.

His head is lowered, then, while the fiery ember of his gaze seeks out her own, holding it steady while his whiskered mouth brushes across her own with a soft murmur of his own. ”I will; I promise you.”

But his passion for her cannot be contained, and his lips brush along the column of her neck to reach her shoulder, tracing a line of shapely muscle and bone to place soft kisses, feeling her pulse thrum once more beneath his lips. His cheek caresses the slope of her spine, while his mouth is sweeping down along the curve of her barrel to touch and kiss the sensitive skin that lay beneath, to where her own thigh meets her flank, and he can feel her quiver in delight as her breathy moans cause him to throb with desire. He is not hurried – as the swell of her hip is met with his shoulder, his kisses become more deliberate, as his warm breath caresses the most intimate part of her, where she has blossomed and parted for him, and he can very nearly taste her –

And then he does.

Her arousal is intoxicating, and he is slow and thoughtful to caress every inch of her, as the reverberation of a deep, raucous moan flutters across her delicate skin. He can feel the subtle urgency of her pressing back against his mouth, delving deeper and closer to her as the heat of his kisses slide up along her thigh and onto her hip with her arousal clinging still to his whiskered mouth as it trails along the ridge of her hipbone. The curvaceous wonder of her rounded rump presses back against his chest, and though he desires to covet her, to take her for his own, he does not – not until the golden gleam of her gaze is boring into his own; until her own desire is made known to him with writhing, quivering need, and he can feel her weight shift as her legs are parted – splayed for him.

Her name is soft and husky on his lips as he rises to take her, drawing her closer with his forelegs while his weight is shifted, and all at once, she is his, and he is hers – pressed deeply within and filling her, while his lips and teeth press urgent kisses across the dappling of her skin while her name is uttered with deep, throaty desire. He is gentle with her, and his movements are slow and careful, moving with her like the rhythmic ocean tide – to and fro, with huskily whispered sweetness pressed against her shoulder, into the tangled, tousled tresses that carry the scent of the coastline and of palm fronds, enveloping him and bringing him closer to an end. When at last he can feel her unravel beneath him, he, too, falls beneath the undertow of desire with a deep groan of her name, breathless and trembling when brought to completion.

When he does drop alongside her, his mouth is pressed yet again to her, affectionately tracing the faint ridges of her ribcage as her breathing is slowed, as his own is. Gently, quietly, Tantalize is the name breathed from his parted lips into the entanglement of her mane, drawing her closer and feeling her heart beat in time with his own, sated but desiring to know more of her than he had ever desired anything – or anyone – before.
    OFFSPRING
    another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.

@[Tantalize]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any] - by Offspring - 10-14-2017, 01:45 AM
    RE: another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any] - by Offspring - 10-14-2017, 12:47 PM
    RE: another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any] - by Offspring - 10-15-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: another day I wake without your touch [Offspring/Any] - by Offspring - 10-16-2017, 02:38 PM