• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let the only sound ... Jah-Lilah

Jah-Lilah

I've been going nowhere with no one but me, and now there's you.

Her mate hesitates a moment behind her, and Jah peers around to look. Emitting a short whistle, she tries to snap her from her trace and beckon her to follow. She is still amazed by the grace and beauty radiating from her mate after so long of them being together. The endless amount of unconditional love exchanged between their trio is sustaining, feeds her when there is nothing in her stomach. She is twitterpeated, completely head over heels, in this moment and every other. 

@[Circinae] snaps from her daydream and steps forward to go hand-in-hand with my mare, and Jah bounces in place and nips at the green mare's shoulder excitedly. She keeps her electricity in check as they traipse through the water together. Her she-mate is staring, and Jah-Lilah notices, and she asks with a giggle. "What?" Her mare only responds with a smile and pushes forward. As she approaches the wall, my firefly watches her touch the thorns, only to pull back with a sharp inhaled. She's been pricked, and immediately my mare is wounded with her, and leaps to her side. She frowns and comments how they still can't get in. She wipes the blood, but another line comes to the surface. In the blink of an eye Jah licks the coppery tasting substance off, clucking softly as she had done once before, long, long ago. 

Her lover stomps hard, splashing them both. She is understandably frustrated, and Jah is too. She huffs indignantly, trying to think of something to say to console the green goddess. She is at a loss for words, and her sentences come out jumbled. Jah-Lilah laughs light heartedly, moving in close with a nuzzle and a kiss. "I know, my life, it's alright. Some adventures just aren't made to be had." She feels the restlessness and uncertainty as Circinae confesses that she feels torn in the wind, and Jah decides perhaps a party and some good head will take her perfect match's mind off of their rejection from her old homeland. "Come, lover, there's a party in the land of Sylva. The white wolf is hosting. There are several, seeeeeveral things I've been dying to do to you and with you. Let's shoot through, get high, and call for Spirit-in-the-Sky." She kisses her mare again, meeting her eyes with a spark of excitement and an ornery look. With that, she takes off, whooping and laughing, egging Wolf-of-the-Water on.

I was one in a hundred billion, a burned out star in the galaxy.

stronger than you know

Messages In This Thread
    Let the only sound ... Jah-Lilah - by Circinae - 10-11-2017, 08:31 PM
    RE: Let the only sound ... Jah-Lilah - by Circinae - 10-17-2017, 09:33 AM
    RE: Let the only sound ... Jah-Lilah - by Jah-Lilah - 10-19-2017, 02:18 PM