• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Am[Diable Rouge]

Life - though cruel at times - can turn in the blink of an eye. The turbulent waves that threaten to consume you still, just before you are dragged to the depths of despair.  

Drifting into the fantasies of her mind she dreamt the kindest of dreams.  That finally she was home.  Had a love. A family.  It was all so real. Too real.  The reality coaxed her from her slumber as the mornings ray stretched across the volcanic islands.  Warming the creatures that called it home.  Her dished profile was still creased into his strong nape.  Auburn strands of his tresses mixing with the cream of her own.  She smiled at his lids still peacefully shuttered.  She hesitated to shift her weight in fear of waking him.  But her wings lay heavy upon her back beckoning her the need to stretch.  Ivory dipped hind limb lifted and extended back, a slight lift to her brilliant plumage relieved her some.  

Her movement caused him to awaken as she feared but she was happy to have him back.  Cream laced lips reached for him.  Touching him reassuringly on his shoulder. "Morning," she coos softly. "Did you sleep well?" Her eyes meet his as she awaits his answer.

Turning her golden flecked eyes to the thicket they huddled in for the night she smiles.  It reminded her of a place she had called home for a short while, the den.  The left and forgotten children of Beqanna.  Her thoughts wander to whether any are there now.  A slight sorrowed look upon her face.  It was always such a sad sight...

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

@[Diable Rouge]

Did you like the corny title?! XD

Messages In This Thread
    All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-06-2017, 06:08 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-06-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-08-2017, 09:40 AM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-09-2017, 12:17 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-11-2017, 08:17 AM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-14-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-14-2017, 08:38 PM