• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i see a bad moon rising - Isobell

isobell

Isobell smiles up to her companion as she listens thoughtfully to his words. She had always enjoyed her brother's friend (well her friend too, she surmises) and cannot help but let out a little snip of a laugh as he gives her a coy reply to his gentlemanly behavior. "Well I suppose you are right. You and Castile are both rather brutish." The younger girl laughs it all with a tinkle of her amusement and stately facts. How she had missed laughing so easily that she had not realized how long it had been to enjoy another's company.

"I guess he has been..." Isobell trails off, her eyes clouding slightly, as she thinks of Castile and also realizes how much she missed him. It ached her heart deeply but the painted girl straightens her crooked expression to smile softly at the other duo toned horse. "And you in Loess? I have yet to visit there." She replies with an inclination of her head.

Ivar mentions Nerine, her home, her throne perhaps one day and nods just as her mother did when she was listening but deep in thought. "How could I not? What more could I want than sea air, white foam, and black sand?" Her words come forward a bit more sarcastically than she had expected...another nod to being a child of Nayl and Lior and her tone takes her back a bit. Isobell had not realized until this moment how she had really grown into the mare she was becoming. Her voice was taking on the husky tone of a mature mare, her hair long and smooth against her skin, the way the long knotty legs had filled in finely to give her curves where mares were supposed to have them. Where had her foalhood gone? Isobell quiets a moment as silver eyes look past her friend as though there was an answer just over his shoulder.

"...perhaps I can visit you in Loess? It would be nice to see another place if only for a visit." Isobell knows that only Ivar would ever be the only other man (other than her father) that Castile would allow her to be alone with.

i'll wait for you inside the bottom of the deep blue sea

Messages In This Thread
    i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 09-30-2017, 10:38 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-02-2017, 08:19 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Isobell - 10-04-2017, 10:53 AM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by kahzie - 10-08-2017, 11:09 AM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-13-2017, 06:22 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-14-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:33 PM
    RE: i see a bad moon rising - Isobell - by Ivar - 10-16-2017, 07:02 AM