• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah]
    There is nothing so pleasant as the lake in spring time. Even as her strength returns, she is loathe to leave the side of the pool that had spit her out, brought her here. It had been such a whirlwind of events and never did she think she would end up someplace like Hyaline. To have friends like Amet or have the healer show up at the right moment like she did.

There is talk that the red mare and her family were coming to the lake and planning on staying. She had not seen the mare since the night when her fever had threatened to consume her. She knows that she owes Jah-Lilah her life. More so, she has yet to truly discuss what had happened in the Underneath. The red mare knew, she had been there too. It’s a dark cloud that stirs within her heart, the lingering fear and trauma of what she had seen, done, experienced.

Every day she feels stronger. The magical paste hasn’t been applied for a long time, the physical wounds healed into bright pink and white scars. An ugly reminder of her time below. It’s the internal sickness that still saps at her spirit, makes her tire quickly. Today she feels better than most, finding that she does not lose her breath so quickly or feels the need to take a break. When she finds the one she seeks, a genuine grin splits across her lips. Pleasure in the swirling silver strands of her iris’s. ”Healer of the Earth.” She sighs softly. ”I’ve found you.”
    Ciri

Messages In This Thread
    you flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah] - by Ciri - 09-24-2017, 12:48 AM