• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

keep a little fire burning; scyla
    Keep a little fire burning;
    however small, however hidden.

"War?!" the young colt asks his aunt incredulously. Dad has left him to spend time with Scyla after being called away to do something important and adult-y for the Guard and the armored boy has realized that now is the time to ask all of the questions he can. "What kind of game is that? Mom has taught me a little about defending myself but I still haven't had a chance to really learn how to fight." He pouts for a moment, and then he's back at it again, "But I want to! I want to be really good at it so I can beat Svedka."

He smiles up at the duo-toned woman, his ears fluttering this way and that as other sounds of Tephra threaten to steal his attention. "Is there anything you want to see? There's the volcano and the ocean and there's a little island back near the bottom of the territory," his hazel eyes watch her closely for a moment and then he prances in place, his gangly legs tapping against the soft loam, "Or I can bring you to meet Mom!"

The champagne colt turns his gaze away from Scyla and towards the coastline, where Mom is usually spending time with her friend, Ledger. He can't smell her on the wind now, but he's sure that she is there as she usually is.

"Or we can play a game," he tells his aunt excitedly, "Those are my favorite."

Smoak
    lineart colored by sanaa

@[Scyla] ♥ Sorry this is all over the place, I wanted him to have a chance to chillax with her without Dahmer xD

Messages In This Thread
    keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Smoak - 09-23-2017, 05:02 PM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Scyla - 09-26-2017, 11:35 AM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Smoak - 10-01-2017, 04:53 PM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Scyla - 10-02-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:21 PM
    RE: keep a little fire burning; scyla - by Scyla - 10-12-2017, 08:53 PM