• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Want [Aurora]

Content to be wherever he wanted to be she simply followed.  She had no needs to be anywhere but here in this moment.  She hears the concern in his voice, that something was off.  With a shake, her milky tresses tossed then rested almost perfectly against her carmel hide.  An attempt to rid her mind of the past.  She settles and so does her golden flecked gaze upon his face.  Noting the scar across his left eye, the way it doesn't shift as the other does.  She smiles though, she too having scars she knows what can be the cause.  "It is actually," she giggles, as if anyone would say it wasn't.  The land was breathtaking in more ways than one.  "I've been here before... Not too long ago actually," an uncertain chuckle escapes her.  "I wasn't very well received, so I left shortly after.  But not before another, Nymph, showed me around a little," her eyes cast downwards. "I couldn't stay someplace I felt unwanted... I'm not sure I even caught his name," she thinks for a moment before a slight toss of her head. "He was large...black... And had the strangest eyes...the color of fire," she looks back at Rou.  Maybe he knew who she spoke of...

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    All I Want [Aurora] - by Diable Rouge - 09-21-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 01:04 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 09:51 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-25-2017, 05:50 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-25-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-26-2017, 11:49 AM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-26-2017, 08:40 PM