• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Want [Aurora]
    Diable Rouge
    >
    And there she was, reflecting so brightly the warmth that she installs...

The invitation he had extended to her was less a recruitment and more of a genuine want for her to join him...he could not let her slip away. The journey did not take long, a day at the most. Side by side the pair trotted along, his eyes hardly ever wandering away from her face. He could see the glimmer of worry in her eye, but he decided not to ask - maybe it would be best to let her tell him in her own time. 

They crossed the body of water bordering Tephra just as the sun loomed over the horizon, casting a warm glow around the effervescent volcano in the distance. The spring air was particularly hot, not that Diable Rouge particularly cared anyways - he had grown used to the constant warmth and humidity, and honestly, he felt a little lost without it. He shook the water from his pelt, and turned his crown to gaze at his companion. 

"Welcome to Tephra, Aurora," He smiles, flicking the remaining droplets from his tail. He hoped she would enjoy this place, and maybe come to find it home as well. All in time, he supposed. His two-toned orbs looked back to the volcano, and he let out a gentle sigh. A reminder of what he has lost - constantly looming overhead. His eyes cast downwards for a moment, mind wandering to his son as it so often did. He hoped with all his heart that he could make him proud...and maybe Aurora was a start to that.  

...And there she was, we were infinite for a moment. 
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

@[AuroraElis] <3

Messages In This Thread
    All I Want [Aurora] - by Diable Rouge - 09-21-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 01:04 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 09:51 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-25-2017, 05:50 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-25-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-26-2017, 11:49 AM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-26-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora] - by AuroraElis - 09-27-2017, 09:43 PM