• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

larger than the moon, my love for you; solace

the secret of our world is written in the stars

“Solace, will you please hurry up?”

Svedka’s voice is impatient as he waits along the shoreline, ankle deep in the tidepools that now openly cascade throughout Tephra’s blackened coastline. The active volcano has painted this once white and pure shoreline black with ash, a prime adventuring spot for the young yearling as he roams through the new found spot of land. He grows exasperated as he expertly weaves in and out of the various tide pools, leaping over rocks and craggy ledges to further investigate their active volcano that has painted their homeland black.

His sister hesitates, her thoughtful regime causing Svedka’s wistful spirit to slow down; if he had been alone, he’d already be within the volcano’s belly (a place that was strictly forbidden) and searching it’s depths for the magic his father claimed it held. He currently stands over a still pool, watching with wide and blue eyes as small hermit crabs crawl through the warmer water, while silver fishes pick at his fetlocks in search of food.

“Solace, it’s fine, I promise,” he encourages her with a soft snort, his ivory nostrils flaring as he inspects a bright pink shell that had been driven into the black sand from the waves during the higher tide.

Svedka

@[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    larger than the moon, my love for you; solace - by Svedka - 09-16-2017, 10:17 PM