• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Heart of the Night |
    Heda
    It isn't often hat she finds foul minds wandering HER lands, for the many that she comes across are often rather peaceful in their intentions, seeking alliances, friendships, and perhaps even shelter. But as a cluster of feelings curiously spike at her borders, she can't help but grow perplexed. Their intentions seem solid, their feelings bowed, with greed, and curiosity. Two emotions she'd rather not tangle with, but this was her country, her homeland, she had people to protect even if their were only a few residing within the kingdom, and it was her duty to be the first line of defense, their protector.

Her body doesn't hesitate, and with a quick movement she unfurls her navy feathered appendages and takes flight, hooves beating at the air fiercely as their emotions grew stronger and closer by the second. Her blue tresses playing the wind, as she soars, straight towards the boarder of her lands, nostrils faintly flaring, as multiple bodies come into view. Her mind immediately overwhelmed, as thoughts blurred her actions, what if they came here to overtake her crown? What would her people do? How would they thrive in the safe haven that they were promised? Her heart thunders in her ears as she nears the mass of bodies, her wings allowing herself to descend quickly and gracefully, tucking them at her sides ever so neatly.

Her body grows, tense as she nears the horde, their scents engulfing her senses, and strangely they smell of her childhood home, Tagia. Her gaze flickers wondering if they were the cause of this radio silence between her and her family whom still remained in Taiga (or so she thought). 

As she comes closer, limbs dragging her forwards as if she were punished, trying in an effort to delay this, her meeting with them. But as she reaches them, her hazel gaze meeting every single face in the group, and becoming perplexed by the pale thing with ruby gems, she can't hep but feel threatened, and perhaps even afraid? But she has to do this, for her people.

She thinks carefully, swallowing the situation as this mass of equine has entered her kingdom so ignorantly, but yet still she didn't mind. Loess was a safe Haven for everyone, and that means everyone was accepted into her grounds no matter what intentions they held. So with a hesitant voice, her words are released, "Hello there, welcome to Loess." pause. She clears her mind of worries before continuing, this could just be a massive group of envoys seeking peace, or future people she could call her own. "How can I help you all?" She states simply, her muscles beginning to relax slowly as she eases gently into the conversation.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

@[Ivar] I hope that's okay that I tagged him, cause I'm not sure Heda can handle all of this by herself.

OOC: I do not give any of you permission to injure or harm Heda. She is my precious pony, and I pour a lot of my own feeling into Heda, therefore I'd like to still have happy muse for this girl, so keep it chill, friendly, and diplomatic. Even if you have a mean pony, go easy on her as I can't take a lot of aggressiveness at the moment for my muse's sake. Thank you.
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    The Heart of the Night | - by Jah-Lilah - 09-13-2017, 01:39 PM
    RE: The Heart of the Night | - by Thana - 09-13-2017, 02:14 PM
    RE: The Heart of the Night | - by Gryffen - 09-13-2017, 02:35 PM
    RE: The Heart of the Night | - by Jah-Lilah - 09-13-2017, 04:18 PM
    RE: The Heart of the Night | - by Deathwish - 09-13-2017, 05:27 PM
    RE: The Heart of the Night | - by Heda - 09-13-2017, 05:56 PM
    RE: The Heart of the Night | - by Gryffen - 09-13-2017, 06:31 PM
    RE: The Heart of the Night | - by Ivar - 09-13-2017, 07:36 PM