• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

curiosity killed the cat || the guard & any interested
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    Dahmer calls for Tephra's Guard with a resounding whinny as he moves towards the southern border of their home, where they could congregate without the worry that unwanted intruders would sneak by them while they discussed Tephra's needs. The only other border that truly concerns Dahmer is to the northwest, where Ischia sits in the distance. Had they a better rapport with Kerberos' island, the winged thoroughbred would be less concerned, but rumor of his disagreement with Offspring still occasionally flitted through the common lands, along with talk of a water-walker in the purple King's congregation.

The blue-eyed Commander mulls over this tidbit of information as he awaits the arrival of the Guard, who heed his call one by one. They are not a large group, but formidable nonetheless. The only truly familiar face in the gathering is Ledger. Dahmer had seen the others in herd meetings and around the volcanic territory, but had yet to converse with them individually. "Thank you for coming," he greets them kindly as his brilliant blue eyes move between their faces, "My name is Dahmer."

He pauses for a moment to shift his weight in the tall grasses and then continues matter-of-factly, "Offspring has promoted me to Commander and I would like to get the ball rolling. I believe the Guard should communicate more often than it has recently so that we can be sure to protect Tephra's borders to the best of our abilities, especially considering the recent downfall of Taiga." He has no doubt that the forest herd would be looking to cause a stir or house its refugees while working to rebuild and plan for the future. "Tephra's herd has been large and formidable longer than any other in Beqanna but we should still work to guard its borders with a sense of urgency."

"With that being said, I'd like you all to introduce yourselves and inform us of any traits you may have that will assist us, or any relationships with other territories that you think should be noted." Rustling his wings against his sleek black sides, Dahmer's blue eyes linger on Ledger (memories of the red stallion's polar bear form and his unanswered threat float across his mind) momentarily before shifting again to the other members of the Guard.
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Ledger] @[Longclaw] @[Diable Rouge]

Messages In This Thread
    curiosity killed the cat || the guard & any interested - by Dahmer - 09-12-2017, 06:15 PM