• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah/Any]
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    I would be your only dream...

Jah-Lilah's excitement had got the best of her again, and she had spooked the mysterious maiden. The silver-fringed mare spooked at her boisterous greeting, quite the opposite reaction she was going for. Her eyes lit up like the moon and she cried out. My flower child slid to a halt, pulling up sharply. The youth scrambles and falls, but Jah-Lilah holds fast so as not to upset her anymore. She calls out again, a cawing sound, bobbing her head in a non-threatening way. The other female is suddenly lit bright like the night sky, and Jah-Lilah is captivated. Her jaw is slack and grinning, eyes wide with mirth. She moves and sways her own electricity, trying to mimic the look of the girl's stars. She breathes heavily, excitedly, then finally speaks in her soothing midwife tone.

"Hushhhh then, Daughter-of-the-Stars. It's alright. I know you, I know that burden you carry. We are sisters, you and I, consumed by the dark and reborn into light." The weight of The Underneath still crushes the onyx mare, and Jah-Lilah can feel it. She can see how the girl's legs bow, how her hunger consumes her, how slumber is always just out of reach. Jah-Lilah was this child, but Jah-Lilah had Circinae, Crevan, Corvus. And now she has the winged wanderer, Canaan. Ciri has no one so share her load with. "Come, put the weight on me. I can bear it." She reaches a dark lipped muzzle out to exchange breath with.

Their introduction is interrupted suddenly by the abrupt dropping of electricity and stardust around them. My firefly peers about curiously, then hears him coming. Her eyes catch a glint of scales, metallic and shiny, and she doesn't even bother trying to reboot her electric field. The red wytch dips her head slightly in greeting, neck arching as she paws the soft ground. She shakes herself, his power feels stifling, like a cave in the hot humid summer. She nickers, eyeing him as he speaks to the girl. 

...your shining autumn ocean crashing.

@[Ciri] @[Amet]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You flee my dream come morning [Jah Lilah/Any] - by Jah-Lilah - 09-06-2017, 08:59 PM