• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

FLASH. Give me nostaligic childhood yearnings. [Dahmer, Smoak, Open]

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

To say Scyla was enthralled with her nephew would of been the understatement of the year. Smoak was smart, with a snarky sense of humor that she could of only guessed been inherited from her side of the family. But then again, the Hellhound had no sense of humor what so ever. So, maybe it was this Ellyse person? His first deduction was correct and she nods her head ever so slightly to confirm he was right. "I'm Scyla." There was none of the courtier talk that Smoak had started with as the invisible monster never really thought that was important. Rarely did anyone actually listen to her anyways.

The grin on her face just stretched out further as Smoak scolds his father for not practicing. "Sounds like someone elses mother." It's a low comment but the sentiment pokes that Ellyse was just like their mother. A weird mother complex that Desole instilled in both of them. Instead she turns her attention back to the champagne colt. "Your mother sounds like a smart mare..." And then he bursts in and laughter erupts from her. "It must be where you got your smarts from. Yes Smoak, we are family. And I am your Aunt. Well, half Aunt?" She wrinkles her nose just a little bit and looks to Dahmer for help. Maybe he'd be more graceful in explaining to Smoak how exactly they were related.

Either way, Scyla was excited to start building a relationship with him. "So what games do you play here? War? Running laps? Tracking? Learning how to defend yourself?" She brought up the games that she remembered playing as a child with Dahmer. They really hadn't been games but she had little reference on what else they could be. She looked at his bone armor. "Your armor must help out a lot!" Poor Scyla...your lack of childhood is showing.

@[Dahmer]

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: FLASH. Give me nostaligic childhood yearnings. [Dahmer, Smoak, Open] - by Scyla - 09-19-2017, 09:26 PM