• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

FLASH. Give me nostaligic childhood yearnings. [Dahmer, Smoak, Open]

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

Of course Scyla was not about to leave Dahmer now that she just found him! What was she, an idiot? She had worked so hard to track him and while she did treat it like a game, it wasn't like she was going to close her eyes; count til ten and then find him again. This was no childsplay. His brief confession of the happiness was all that she needed to stay. She would follow him to the ends of the world or the end of their lives. Whichever came first. She just grinned at him like an idiot, and nudged him.

Still she had trotted after him to follow him to Tephra. It didn't mean that there wasn't incessant teasing of him about this Ellyse. Head of War? Did he have a mommy complex? (Well, to be fair, both of them had Mother complexes) The teasing only eased off when they came closer to the volcanic lands. When the soil darkened the rich almost black color that told her that it was here the Earth was reborn. She paused to sniff at it, to take that slight sulfuric smell into her nostrils but also the scent of growth. When she looked up, Dahmer was farther away from her than she intended and she took a few strides to catch up before snorting. "The dirt smells funny here." Not really a negative, nor a positive; merely an obseravation.

Brown eyes take in the sights but her mind was racing with a million different questions threatening to spill out of the pink lips. "I can see why you live here." It was beautiful even in the coming winter and it still seemed much warmer than the field that they had just left. She stopped to smell the salty breeze, the winds that tickled her outermost feathers in a way that beckoned her to play in their dips and swells. She glances back at him with that impish grin of hers, "I cannot believe that you haven't used those wings yet...", she inhales and then changes the subject, "So where is he?" Clearly patience was not a virtue she inherited or learned in her years. A child of instant gratification when gratification came so rarely, Scyla was eager to meet her nephew.

@[Dahmer]

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    FLASH. Give me nostaligic childhood yearnings. [Dahmer, Smoak, Open] - by Scyla - 09-05-2017, 08:23 PM