• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim]

As the seasons changed so did I.  Gone were the spindly legs, the baby fluff, and awkwardness.  I had left the beaches of Nerine just as my mother had left me upon them, without a second glance. In it's place had formed an independent youth seeking guidance. I had no direction to my wandering but the Forest had seemed fitting.  Dark, dreary, lonely. Perfect.

It was a rainy day and as I crossed into the darkness I had found myself, found.  Another of my kind with pale skin and vibrate crimson eyes came for me.  A demonic ghost appearing from no where.  He said follow and I paused.  Questioning his intentions.  He claimed me to be his and I felt something I had never felt before. Wanted.  I would follow but on my own terms.  I needed something first.  A deep needed burned inside me wanting to escape.  It could only be sated by one thing... Water.

I traveled west as he told me but north first.  I could smell the salted brine water.  The way it stung your insides.  Coaxing a change in me.  I could feel them tangle with my equine tassels.  Thin membranes of transparent flesh spindles down around my hocks.  A slight sting as they contacted my equine hide.  Sending a sensation of ecstasy surging through my cranium.  Each step closer replaced tassel with tentacle.  

Unaware of my surrounding I hadn't noticed eyes upon me.  Dark and waiting they didn't flinch as I moved past them.  Stepping from solid terrain to moldable sands shifting under my hooves, I could almost wade in the tempting waves.  Then a rustle came from the nearby brush.  Ruby eyes shifted to find another lurking, "Show yourself!"  She demanded...

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Maugrim]

So basically here she is in horse form but as she gets closer to the ocean jellyfish tentacles form in her tail...

Messages In This Thread
    Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 08-23-2017, 08:16 PM