• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dreams of You(Any)
    Gonna set this world on fire
    Well don't look so excited to see me Mother, words reaching out to Rhynnes mind before turning to the stallion.  Onyx eyes scan over his perturbed expression.  Her own being entertained for the moment.  Yes I am Molotov.  It's nice to meet you Dahmer of Tephra, a slight cackle rose in her throat as she thought of the chaotic scene she had caused there.  The whiskey mare running blind and crashing to the ground in total confusion.  That had been a fun mind trick.  So mean... So Molotov. 

Then her thoughts were interrupted by another placing words in her mind and not her ears.  Guess that explains where her talent had come from.  Oh Mother, there be no need for killing you... She may be into mischief but death was not her forte.  Onyx eyes slid from Dahmer to meet her mother's.  Feeding her thoughts of the blinded mare of Tephra.  Her telling her to run for her life.  Then the demise of the mare.  You should accompany Dahmer there.  The land suits you well Mother.  

Her thoughts leave the onyx and ruby mare to move on to the black stallion.  Well Dahmer it has been a pleasure.  I must go now.  Things to see, others to banter... Lips pull into a cocky grin before she turns to head West.  
    MOLOTOV

FYI... When Molly was bred her mother had a weakness defect that lasted two BQ years I believe.  May be info in her breeding stats.  It's over by now but thus the weakness, thought dead, reference. Smile Maybe something you can play into Rhynnes character if wanted

Messages In This Thread
    Dreams of You(Any) - by Rhynne - 07-28-2017, 03:46 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Dahmer - 07-31-2017, 12:44 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Rhynne - 07-31-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Dahmer - 07-31-2017, 03:37 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Rhynne - 08-21-2017, 02:01 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Molotov - 08-22-2017, 01:46 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Dahmer - 08-25-2017, 07:15 AM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Rhynne - 08-25-2017, 08:48 PM
    RE: Dreams of You(Any) - by Molotov - 08-26-2017, 12:00 PM