• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll pick the world up | anyone
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

The stallion's teal eyes slide from the wisteria-covered boulder to lock gazes with Amet, who remains a few yards away with a curious smile. The dragon King has grown used to visitors over the last two years of his reign - many of them wish to see the crystalline lake that had blossomed from nothing, gifted to the residents of Beqanna by the faceless Fairy; some sought refuge, and others sought destruction, as had been the case of the Lost Boys. He has always greeted them with a smile, though, determined to never be a leader comparable to Him, the one they'd run from in the Dunes.

This time is no different, and as the teal-eyed stallion turns to face Amet, the scaled Akhal-Teke listens intently, his smile never faltering. His ears twitch with interest and he nods his narrow head in an acknowledgement of Chemdog's request, amber eyes roving the beauty that surrounds them for just a moment before returning to the vagrant visitor. "My hope for Hyaline is that it will become a sanctuary and place of learning for Beqanna's youth. My original intention was to foster relationships with skilled educators outside of Hyaline that the youth here could be paired with for training purposes."

He pauses for a moment, his amber eyes still regarding the birdcatcher stallion warmly, "With that being said, I believe we could use more in-house protection. If you are willing to act as an educator for those children who wish to learn about warfare and espionage, you and your tribe are more than welcome to join us here. I hope that it is something you will be interested in," he finishes with a sheepish shrug, and then waits politely for Chemdog to consider the offer.
    Amet

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 07-22-2017, 12:50 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Amet - 07-30-2017, 07:18 AM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 07-30-2017, 11:25 AM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Amet - 07-31-2017, 12:29 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 08-18-2017, 08:23 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Amet - 08-20-2017, 05:49 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 09-02-2017, 10:44 AM