• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll pick the world up | anyone

The King’s approach was silent enough, but the padding of his feet against green earth could still be heard and felt. The vibrations tremble through the feathering spiraled over the ground and up through his knees, to his belly and chest. He does not spin around; he can tell by the sound and the feel of the air that this is no attack from behind. One would expect a peaceful approach at least, if not an aggressive one, so the stranger is greeted with a quaint smile as he slides into view. It takes Chemdog a moment to drift his teal eyes over the sparkle of scales beside him, but when he does he nods in hello. “To be truthful I’ve come for a place to rest my laurels. And the laurels of my kin, my tribe.” His decides not to mention that he only has the pair of mares at the moment, he cares not to divulge only to see a response in the stallion’s demeanor.

It is blunt to ask such a thing, he’s aware, but there is no sense in letting the moment linger on as if the spotted stallion came here with no motives. He has motives indeed, intent, and to say clearly his intentions is the best route, he assumes. “My name is Chemdog and I needn’t much – just a corner for me and mine.” He draws in a breath and casts a thoughtful look toward the blooming stone. “I’m practiced in espionage, but no reasonable man would expect a King to employ a spy he does not know, so I’ll offer my combative and stealth skills instead.” he blows a throat clearing snort, “Any task, my friend, I shall do without question.” He meets his eyes with Amet’s, the King he has yet to know but offers all. It is a feeling that drew him here and more of a feeling that keeps him standing here, that beckons him to ask a favor in exchange for favors from a King he has yet to know.

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

@[Amet]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 07-22-2017, 12:50 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Amet - 07-30-2017, 07:18 AM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 07-30-2017, 11:25 AM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Amet - 07-31-2017, 12:29 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 08-18-2017, 08:23 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Amet - 08-20-2017, 05:49 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 09-02-2017, 10:44 AM