• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Come And See Him For Yourself [Chemdog]

His eyes brighten when she asks him her last question. A grin pulls at his coal-black lips and his gaze finds her. “Hyaline.” He says this smoothly and with confidence before tilting his eyes down to his son. “We’ll go north when he’s ready – it is beautiful there.” He draws a deep breath into his lungs, he can taste the season changing, the coolness pressing in the air. “I’ve agreed to pass my knowledge on of combat and espionage, to teach others to earn our place there. It is protected, rich and spacious.” His teal eyes are back on Sreva now, watching her for a reaction of some sort. Had she been there? He wonders, but he does not ask.

It is upon them to wait then. Two days she says, but he will not push her. He will graze and pick happily along beside or behind the pair. No one is allowed close to mare or foal; they’re warned and then rushed at if they do not move along quick enough. For however long Sreva wanted to wait for Xzavier’s strength, Chem waits. He stays close to her until she gives him a sign to move along, a sign that the boy is strong enough to travel north.

When the day comes he will say, “Follow me, we will take the coastline. It’s easy travel along the shores and then in the thin forests when high-tide has the beaches. We can stay off the main paths and move safely to Hyaline. ” He always prefers moving secretly and he’s had plenty of time to know the fastest or easiest routes any which way across all of Beqanna. He will lead them safely to their new home when the time comes.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Sreva] you can post in Hyaline for him (as if he led them there) or i can post first, whoever gets to it first =p
    <33

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Come And See Him For Yourself [Chemdog] - by Chemdog - 08-19-2017, 01:39 PM