• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I can see it in the back of my mind [Nikoline]
    they say only the good die young.
    The snow is wet and thick, clinging to the extra fur that covers his dark figure. It chills him but the cold doesn’t bother him, it never had. Slowly he knows he is picking his way towards the inevitable. Although the coast is pretty enough, it does not satisfy him. There is no place for him there. With Nocturnal missing, there’s no reason to stay. Eventually he will find the homeless and allow himself to be poked and prodded, to see if he will be good enough to serve them. Mostly he hopes to find her there for wherever she goes he would willingly follow. Loyal to a fault, somethings never change.

A soft voice breaks the icy stillness. He turns his head slightly, burning red eyes taking in a figure so close it was surprising he had noticed her sooner. She is pretty, bay and white with touches of sooty black in her mane and tail. Bright green eyes that sparkle like emeralds. A soft smile graces her lips and he can’t help but return it. Crimson smolders like hot coals as he turns his scarred body to fully face her. ”Hello.” A pause for a moment, hesitating only slightly before asking. ”You haven’t seen a mare and a colt that shoots lightning by chance have you?”

no crosses count
    i want to do it again

I'm so sorry this took so long! @[Nikoline]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can see it in the back of my mind [Nikoline] - by No Crosses Count - 08-28-2017, 08:45 PM