• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B a D W O L F || Offspring
    a ghost in the darkness.
    Some were more perceptive than others, Offspring would not be so easy to fool. He should have expected that, rulers were always extremely sensitive and suspicious. It came with the territory. Once it becomes clear that Tephra’s Overseer doesn’t plan on making things easy for him, he drops the act. Crimson meets crimson as he flatly states. ”You’re lying.” Eyeing the flicker of flames that ravage along the darkness of the other’s body. Interesting, a flicker of the scientist emerging as he already begins to wonder why the flames suddenly showed themselves now. Was it an involuntary response or were they set off by emotion?

Forcing his gaze back to the familiar eyes so like his own, he offers Offspring a thin smile. ”Let’s not bullshit each other then. I know my daughter is here and I want her back. She was stolen from me and I know the thief brought her here.” A flick of his tail as he continues, looking towards the sputtering plumes of volcanic ash that spit from the mountain. ”I would rather us be friends, you and I. I think you’ll be hearing my name more often and I expect we may see much more of each other. Perhaps you will send her by as a token of good faith… When you see her of course. She can find me in the forests…”

He doesn’t wait for an agreement or a refusal. Instead he quickly turns and slips away into the coming shade of darkness. Better to let it stew.

Gryffen

I figured we could end this thread to catch up with the new timeline since Dahmer is in Taiga <3

Messages In This Thread
    B a D W O L F || Offspring - by Gryffen - 07-04-2017, 10:22 PM
    RE: B a D W O L F || Offspring - by Offspring - 07-06-2017, 09:43 AM
    RE: B a D W O L F || Offspring - by Gryffen - 07-14-2017, 02:41 AM
    RE: B a D W O L F || Offspring - by Offspring - 08-15-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: B a D W O L F || Offspring - by Gryffen - 08-16-2017, 11:42 AM