• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  close your eyes; kali [M]
    Kali nodded and rubbed her cheek against Khari’s shoulder, peeking up at him and smiling a little. Dad told me about that. It’s why he started teaching me so early, because he never wanted anything so scary to happen to one of us again. Not if he could help it. She closed her eyes and sighed as he petted her with his wing, brushed his lips along her neck, played with her hair. That feels nice. She leaned into him, cuddling a little closer and nuzzling the line of his shoulder.

See? Back to normal. He was right, of course he was right.

Doesn’t it sound lovely? Just the wind and the water and you and me. And maybe the land, I suppose. Just us and the world around us, together and happy and having fun. It sounds just right. Though really anything with them together sounded just right. She smiled up at him again, reaching to brush her nose against his chin. Just the way it should be.

Ooh, but she perked up a bit when he mentioned a game, eyes wide, the start of a grin playing at the corner of her mouth. A game? Oooh, what kind of game? But he said to close her eyes, so she narrowed them and wrinkled her nose at him, and then cooperated. Eyes closed, she walked along beside him, trusting him to guide her. And her skin prickled with anticipation, her ears turned toward him to catch any hint of what he might be up to.
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-28-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 03:18 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 06-29-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 06-29-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 07-25-2017, 01:55 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kali - 07-25-2017, 10:10 AM
    RE: close your eyes; kali [M] - by Kharon - 08-20-2017, 08:56 PM