• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am; deathwish
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved
    Family means nothing, he'd said with a snort of derision. A laugh, even. He laughed off the concept of family in such a way that would proclaim he'd never had anyone. Deathwish looked at him then, forgetting herself and her darkness--her perfection--for one minute, and simply let herself be. She dropped her cool expression, and tilted her head at Maugrim with all the interest that she could muster, wondering just what his life had been like--to lead them to this point.

DW had been raised this way. Groomed from infancy that chaos was the way of life--and that without family you were nothing--her power came from knowing who her family was, and what they accomplished. She knew her father--moreover, she feared him. Grandmere had always hated that man, saying magicians don't know their place in this world, and that it was Great Grandfather's will that would govern. Of the two, It had been Grandmere that had been wrong--all the while Mother was off in the shadows shamelessly fornicating with her father for the fun of it. They played dark games together that the other enjoyed, and even within the grim outlook on life, she knew that there was love and affection to be found.

Even if it was twisted.

Her father had gone off into the Forest, and Deathwish had accompanied him there, like a silent vigil. While love was not exactly the world she would describe when asked how she felt about Deimos, it went without saying that his influence in her life, as well as being an indoctrinated member of the Coven, she would not be who she was. Even her Grandmere, who impressed image before all, had sculpted her body and aged her to perfection. She had grown before time and had been primmed and prepped to be perfect. They were beneath her, Grandmere had said. They were beneath them all.

Deathwish sighed, the silver streaked hair of her mother's lineage showing in every move she made as she stood to consider this orphan child, the one whom she knew immediately was one of their own. And yet, in her heart, she could not bear to see him walk away. For there was a thing about purple Coveling babies.

They always stick to their own.

"Well of course you would think that, Maugie. You didn't grow up with an overbearing family that was bent on world domination." Deathwish tossed her head and shook out what mud she could from her pelt, intent that getting the mud off was her first priority. "I guess that just shows how much better I am." She did a hair flip and had managed to insult the poor boy with no parents and a water gun. Not terribly wise, but DW is not immune to the atrocities committed when one is trying to flirt with a cute boy who is--at least she feels--way below her league.

Grandmere would be so ashamed of her, despite the family link.

"If you truly seek death, however, I'm sure I can accomodate you." A smirk settles on her twisted lips then, her eyes flashing as she pulls her body closer to his, bumping him slightly with the curve of her hip. She is perfection walking, and she knows it.

She just wants him to know it too.
    yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am; deathwish - by Deathwish - 06-28-2017, 05:49 PM