• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My love's a sunday [wrynn/any]
    Sunday does not hesitate to leave the kingdom on her mission, feeling entirely like she'd abandoned the Amazons as of late. What was she so preoccupied with, out there in the world? What was so important it demanded she be dragged from her sisters - her salvation! - for so long? Had she forgotten the meaning behind her tattoo?

These words, thoughts, emotions - they plagued her. And while Sunday is a great diplomat, she's great because she is so open and unabrasive. She's rarely without a smile, without a compliment, without some way to steady someone's nerves. She speaks plainly, but also with feeling and depth. Sunday is known for all of this, so it would be no great leap for Wrynn to suspect something was troubling the magical mare. I'm sorry, magickal mare.

She heads off with her sister in tow, deep in her thoughts, before hesitating at the border of the Gates. "I'm sorry for my silence," she says, truly and honestly apologetic. "I haven't been myself lately." A sad, slow sort of smile creeps over her face then. "But I am really looking forward to this meeting, and not just for my own curiosity."
    SUNDAY
    the amazons magickal mare

Messages In This Thread
    My love's a sunday [wrynn/any] - by Sunday - 05-29-2015, 12:10 AM
    RE: My love's a sunday [wrynn/any] - by Wichita - 06-04-2015, 04:48 PM
    RE: My love's a sunday [wrynn/any] - by Sunday - 06-07-2015, 02:47 PM
    RE: My love's a sunday [wrynn/any] - by Wrynn - 06-07-2015, 06:44 PM
    RE: My love's a sunday [wrynn/any] - by Fiasko - 06-09-2015, 04:56 PM