• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Bring out your dead [Open to those of dark heart or easy to break]
    And just like that, Deimos knew that he had found someone who was willing to pay the way in blood and bone to make the dark happen and rise again. The man himself did not have the stomach for leading--it was never something he wanted. One never has enough time for murder when there is so much political bullshit to wade through. His way was the sword, as it always would be. General. Warmonger.

But never leader or King.

With a grim smile, the reptilian Deimos reaches towards Giohde again, hissing as his tongue slinks down her flank, tasting her skin. "I think she'll do nicely, don't you, Longclaw?" Ouija still hung out in the outskirts, panting and frothing at the mouth for a game that he could find. Dangerous one, that. Uncontrollable.

With nary a thought, a black collar comes clamping around both their necks--Ouija's and Giohde's. Speaking into the mind of the madman, he whispers sweetnothings that he knows will please the clown--Deimos' own personal mannequin. His plaything. I promise you a game, pet. But you must behave. You must be good. Wouldn't want to burn more black spots on you, would we?

"This little innocent thing could come in handy," he says to the white ghost, a leering eye that burns against her. Longclaw's entrance had been quiet, like the wolf he had been raised to be, and he looked at him with a satisfied smirk before placing his focus back on the winged stallion. "I lost my boredom when you came to town, smelling like your ass of a father. But make no mistake boy... Unlike that one with the spots... I am no puppet. You double cross me, and I will kill you."

He burns... yearns to take back power in the way that he knows best. By bathing in blood. This whole mess of pissing off fairies and running away to the wasteland... it was the coward's way.

"So, what did you have in mind, Ghost?"
    DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

ooc: Essentially, Deimos kidnapped Giohde. Both she and Ouija have collars on to keep them under control. Essentially, he believes Ouija is capable of absolutely gruesome talent and he wants to harness it, but he wants to control it first and foremost. And Giohde... well, she's fun to toy with. However, if @[Neo] or @[insane] aren't on board with this, let me know and I will edit my post <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bring out your dead [Open to those of dark heart or easy to break] - by Deimos - 06-27-2017, 10:58 PM