• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark side of the morning - anyone

i know i'm not the center of the universe
    -but you keep spinning 'round me just the same

He means to go to Nerine, but the riptide is strong and Ivar is already tired. His usual method of travel to the coastal Amazonian land is not an option then, so he must go on foot. The yearling has never been to Loess before, and today seems as good a day as any. The piebald colt knows that the queen of Loess, Crota, had recently held games for all of Beqanna, so he assumes that the place must be a friendly one. He is looking forward to meeting strangers; they have stories to tell, and Ivar does love stories.

Though the smoky black colt is not yet fully grown, he has nearly reached his father’s height. He is lanky, but his thin summer coat reveals sinewy muscle from hours of swimming. He is fit, though not especially handsome, and he knows that he might be seen as threatening, so he does his best to keep to the border.

The air here smells odd, like both salt and fresh water, desert and jungle. He is eager to explore the place, but remains south of the border, calling out now in the hopes that someone will come and find him.

-------------------i v a r
    ------------------------------------djinni and stillwater---------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
    dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-10-2017, 01:10 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Merida - 06-12-2017, 10:37 AM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-12-2017, 11:15 AM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Merida - 06-12-2017, 04:22 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-12-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Heda - 06-12-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Merida - 06-13-2017, 08:45 AM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-13-2017, 06:42 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Merida - 06-15-2017, 05:49 PM