• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // heartfire, any
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    Nerine.

Aditi had heard of the cliffside territory during her time in Pangea. How could she not? Nayl's powerful presence in Beqanna had grown swiftly, and the painted Queen was frequently the talk of the town. She had once entertained the idea of adding to Nerine's ranks, but Rodrik had scooped her up and turned her into one of those will-do-anything-for-validation ladies, and since then, she has decided that that just won't do. Fast forward a year or so, following the birth of her stillborn and her solitude on the Mountain, Aditi returned to civilization and met one of those soldiers of Nerine.

It was fitting, really, to know that the cliffside territory that had originally piqued her interest had been safe from the Fairy, while Pangea had not.

She meanders slowly into Nerine, the briny ocean water overpowering any other scent that could have lingered in her nostrils. The summer sun is warm but the breeze from the ocean offers a reprieve from the heat and the speckled mare inhales appreciatively. She lets out a call for Heartfire, the mare who'd aided Aditi in her "search" in the Field, and proceeds to wait patiently for whatever welcome awaits her.

sorry for how grossly short this is x_x
    @[Heartfire]

Messages In This Thread
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // heartfire, any - by Aditi - 06-09-2017, 11:40 AM