• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Won't Stop Looking (Any)
    No matter how hard she tried lately, things just didn't seem to work out. She'd tried to find her younger brother after the Reckoning, and hadn't heard a word of his whereabouts. She'd tried finding a home in Crota's land, but even after such a warm welcome from the mare, she just didn't see it being a suitable home for her long term. That, and it just didn't feel like home to her at all. So, with hope in her heart that she might find her brother on this journey, Sirana left, heading back out to the Field to ask around about Nerius.

She spent some days acquiring information, but didn't receive anything promising. She did hear some news of her dam and sister, along with her youngest sibling, Aten. It seemed the stallion had made a place for himself in the Taiga land, having been spotted out here in the Meadow and getting involved in a conversation with a mare she spoke to. She made a note to go visit him, to check on how he was doing, but left the matter alone for now. She had faith in her younger brother; he didn't need the mare hanging over his head. He was a grown stallion now, well able to take care of himself. He was definitely one of the more capable ones in their family, this Sirana had picked up quite early on even if she'd had very minimal time with Aten following the Reckoning.

Sad news was that, no matter how hard she tried, no news of Nerius came through. Not even sights or rumors, something that really put her hopes down. If there wasn't anything soon, she might go start checking the other kingdoms, but after a few days of nonstop travel and asking those in the Meadow, Forest, and Field about her brother, the mare was tired.

The day wasn't particularly hot, but Sirana was worn out enough. The mare made her way to the shade of the trees not too far from the lake, relishing in the shade they provided. Once she'd cooled down some, the mare waded toward the lake, continuing on until she was knee-deep. She lowered her head, sticking her muzzle in to cool herself off, before bringing it back up until only her lips were at the water's surface. She took a long, cooling drink, silently cursing her bad luck as of late. Her ears continuously turned as she listened for signs of another sneaking up on her, not wanting to be caught off guard like she was last time.

Messages In This Thread
    I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 05-30-2017, 07:21 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 05-31-2017, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 01:23 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-03-2017, 08:25 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-03-2017, 01:25 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-04-2017, 07:59 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-04-2017, 02:23 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-06-2017, 05:26 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-06-2017, 08:17 PM