• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this war is mine - stillwater
    Stillwater
    Do you trust me.

"Sometimes,"
    she answered, turning her head to rest her muzzle beneath his. He wanted to kiss her. Why did that seem like such a strange idea to him? Why had he made her off-limits? Or tried to. It was more than her queenship protecting her from him. Attempting to protect her from him. Didn't seem to be so good at it, with the ways she managed to push at him and make him react in ways he didn't want to. Like trying to kill her. Or.

Like now.

The bubbles of his exhale cut off mid-stream as she kissed along his jaw and took his breath away. Her attention quickly burned hotter, more urgent, and a startling little sting marked the placement of each kiss, sharp teeth catching on his skin. It was danger entwined in pleasure, and he groaned. This was what they must feel from him before he took them.

She continued to the other side, sliding against him, further beneath him. That was perfect. He kissed a sigh into the soft hollow of her neck and shoulder, gluing her sides to his forelegs and pulling her in deeper, pushing the pressure of his desire against her. A tease, a promise, and he dissolved his hold on her. Sometimes, she trusted him.

Good, he finally responded, quiet and breathed into her flawlessly smooth shoulder. He already wanted to do it again. But she slipped gracefully away and faced him, locking eyes as they both waited for the other to move. Maybe they both considered all the bad that could come of them being together again. Mmm, but all the good too. They were danger and turmoil, and eruptions of power. And really incredible sex. She could save herself, she doesn't have to die.

She came back and his eyes softened, then slowly closed as her lips met his. God, finally. Somehow, even that small gift from her was powerful, and after a moment, he broke away to press his forehead to hers and focus on breathing. Why did he want this? He shouldn't do this with her. Not with her. It never ends how they want it to. It always seemed to end badly for them. He shouldn't.

But he wanted to.

I want you, he admitted, as if she couldn't already see it for herself. Of course, he wanted her. He brushed his lips softly against hers, stealing his own kiss this time, then pressed another. I want you, he repeated between kisses, capturing that perfect mouth with his. He shouldn't do this, but he wanted her. More of her than he should take.

He kept kissing her. He made her turn her head to take them as he piloted around to be at her side, his shoulder to hers. Hip to hip. Then he broke them to kiss at her throat, her heartbeat tapping against his lips. Damn, he wanted her. Needed to taste her. He slid backwards more, his mouth gliding down her neck. She wouldn't get the beast this time, the creature, the malicious spirit in him. It wasn't like the last time. Now, she'd get the real monster. Him.

They didn't have to stand, so he didn't have to move behind her. He slid effortlessly to her back instead and held her again, his kisses along her neck drifting further. You trust me, he reminded her, reminded himself. Sometimes, she trusted him. But he would kill her if she let him. And the truth swirled rapidly in his mind on repeat as he settled his hips exactly where they should be. Where he needed.

Don't trust me tonight.
    I won't stop.

His mouth settled at that soft hollow, settled at the line of her shoulder and neck, and he bit slowly into her. It could have been any other stallion, grabbing for a hold on her as he sank into her with a quiet groan. But his bite was different passed that point. Sharp, probably painful with useless flat teeth, he broke through her skin to the perfect fluid beneath. God, yes. He let the heat pool into his mouth with its natural flow, savoring it on his tongue. And then he was the real monster for her.

He gave as he took from her. Gave to her exactly as she wanted, answering to the instinctive cues her body pleaded from him. Speed and power and depth just as she needed them, but that latch on her shoulder was solid and firm, a continuous slow pull of her bloodstream where his moans were buried. And there had never been another that tasted like her, dark and smooth with sudden sparks of tingling light. He couldn't help but want more, want to drain her, empty her here as he filled her with pleasure. Ignited them both in this burning passion that singed across his skin.

But he had always been defiant with her, almost playful in their way. And sometimes he didn't give exactly as she wanted, taunted her with a deliberate difference, held that power over her. Made her fight against him to take it herself with his smile pressed to her skin. Then suddenly what she craved from him again, a shock of more euphoria to her body that distracted from the theft of her life-source.

And he wouldn't stop until it killed her.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-20-2017, 05:59 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-20-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-21-2017, 11:29 AM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-23-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-24-2017, 10:14 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-27-2017, 09:09 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-29-2017, 12:28 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-31-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 06-10-2017, 11:20 AM