• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this war is mine - stillwater
    Stillwater
    She came to him. He expected her to vanish as she always does, but she came to him. All the way until her chest pressed to his, her heat sinking into his smoothed skin. So tenderly, she set a single kiss just above his shoulder. It was as if it woke him to himself. With a deep inhale, and a slow exhale, his eyes were dark and blue again before he closed them.

Djinni, he breathed, his pulse quickening just the slightest tick. God, she felt good. She never touches him this way. Why would she never touch him this way. Why did she do it now?

Her lips wandered up, carefully and slowly tracing his throat with such delicate attention. He swallowed back a groan. He shouldn't allow her such freedom, not at his neck. It wouldn't be the first time she'd torn into it before with bladed teeth. But he didn't even think about it. Somehow he trusted her just then. Trusted her. Maybe he was foolish. He might have been passed caring tonight.

"Don't go." Damn, and that sounded good in her voice. He would have sworn she'd never ask such a thing of him, never. He would have sworn he'd never mean anything real to her. But he'd have to be a fool not to hear it now, not to feel it. And maybe he was finally trusting it, that it wasn't just another of her games as he'd always thought. He could never really tell with her, but a part of him wanted to believe it. Even if she'd hate the real him if she knew more. There wasn't a soul stupid enough to truly love him, all of him. She just didn't know.

His eyes were still closed, but his head tilted to her just a little, nostrils flaring at the fresh scent of salty tears. Djinni? This couldn't be real. Djinni never cries. Djinni never cares enough about anything to cry, to feel pain. Djinni never suffers. Or does she?

"Stay," she whispered into the soft crook between his neck and jaw. Then her gentle kisses slowly roamed again, trailing further along that curve of bone. He vibrated with a sound, a growl, or something between a moan and a pleased hum. God, she never touches him this way. She was probably going to disappear at any second, or do something terrible to him. Maybe even kill him finally. He ignored it for now, that sense of caution. He enjoyed it for now. Trusted her, for now.

Djinni, he whispered back. If he meant to say more, he couldn't seem to recall what it would have been. He hated the fear that she would be gone at any second. That it would only be a tease, always just a tease and never real. Never real.

Djinni, he repeated. Couldn't seem to say anything else, to think of anything else as his head tilted more to her. He probably only had this moment before she'd be gone again. His muzzle brushed against her cheek, kissed at the damp trail staining her, followed it up to place another kiss at the corner of her eye. Djinni.. He really could say more than her name, right? Surely, he must be capable of more than that. His lips drifted to the side with more tender kisses, to the side, to her neck. What was he doing?

Take us to the water, Djinni, he whispered, placing another kiss, and another, following the muscle in her neck. She would be gone any second now.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-20-2017, 05:59 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-20-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-21-2017, 11:29 AM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-23-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-24-2017, 10:14 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-27-2017, 09:09 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-29-2017, 12:28 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-31-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 06-10-2017, 11:20 AM