• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    it is fineeee Big Grin

i'll use you as a makeshift gauge
    of how much to give and how much to take
    Castille suggests swimming on the beach, and Ivar nods enthusiastically.  “Yeah,” he says agreeably, “Swimming is awesome.”

He watches curiously as thoughts clearly race across Castille’s face, nodding again until the excitement become too contagious to contain. He rears up, batting at the sky with his long white forelegs as Castille races around him. The image he paints is a thrilling one, but it disappears as Castille seems to realize something. Ivar falls to the ground, his own enthusiasm tainted by the sudden droop in his companion’s spirits.

Ivar does know that Nerine is (purposefully) mostly female, but he can’t imagine his own mother sending him away the way that Castille’s mother must have. What was wrong with girls anyway? Ivar wouldn’t mind being around more girls – preferably his own age – and in a moment of what seems to be unprecedented clarity, he thinks he understands. Maybe Castille had to leave Nerine because his mother thought he’d been eyeing the girls the same way that Djinni had caught Ivar eyeing them.

It had only been in appreciation of beauty, but the grullo mare’s reaction had been swift an efficient. Ivar tries not to look at girls anymore.

“I’ve been everywhere!” He replies, his young quicksilver emotions making it easier to forget less pleasant things.

“We should go together! I was in Hyaline not so long ago. But have you been to Ischia? It’s an island way out in the sea with beaches and a jungle and birds and my friend Kylin!”

IVAR

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Castile - 05-18-2017, 08:48 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ivar - 05-20-2017, 10:43 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Castile - 05-22-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ivar - 05-29-2017, 12:52 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Castile - 06-18-2017, 08:39 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ivar - 06-18-2017, 09:10 PM