• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

Who's to say that this is incredibly unfair. Those minuscule pathetic mites with wings, had done it again, just as they had snatched away the Valley and the Chamber in their malicious greed, they simply couldn't help themselves to the devilish feast within Pangea, and so the fucking god damn swipers have gone swiping, again(as if they didn't already have enough?). Snatching up the very foundations of his empire right from under his feet, right when he thought he was the king of the world, and then it was all gone. Shredded into a million pieces then throw into the depths of the see, thanks a fucking lot fairies, the Pangea folk really fucking appreciate it!

So he wanders, pondering quietly to himself, his family and children needed protection, while the other residents his very own people still craved anarchy, and so he concludes with such simplicity. The cloven king has been gone for some time now, along with his horned son, so why not him, the ghost, the right had of the prince, take control?

He had the strength, and plenty of comrades lingering within the holds of his very own battle ships, awaiting to be called upon. To wield such a force to be reckoned with, they could easily over power, and conquer lands vigorously. He has allies in other kingdoms after all, there was Chem in the lake, and he could probably round up some troops lingering within the fleet.. but he needed more. So the ghost, calls upon them, ALL Pangeans.

"Friends, family, strangers.... It's come the time for us to rise from the ashes. The fairies have stolen from us once more, snatching up our symphony of chaos." He pauses, his words growing tender but still lacking any form of emotion within his tone, "But I say no more, if they don't want us, then they will not have all of US. For we will conquer what is rightfully ours." A crocodile grin forms upon his lips as he chuckles at the thought, as poinous barbs embellish every words that is released. His gaze lingering, within the stark silence, crimson eyes flickering about curiously. "Now who's ready to conquer the world?" He asks, as he allows himself to flicker in and out of sight, for it's time for the psychos to rise, and stake claim to what is there's, for the misfits to hail their names with pride, and for the murderers to get to work. The end is coming, and soon enough the fairies will all see..

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

@[Despayr] @[Imperial] @[Rhae]

So waylay wants to conquer everything and everyone, because he's fucking pissed off. Anyone can join, and every pangea pony should be obligated to fight beside him, since he was the prince's right hand man.

Messages In This Thread
    I need no sympathy; ALL PANGEA PONIES - by Waylan - 05-16-2017, 09:53 PM