• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Old Warrior, Swallowed and Spitten [Joining, Any] (Offspring, Hurricane)
    Night after night, he tried to remember. All he could fathom was the last few nights of him patrolling the borders of Tundra...and now he was placed in a grassy area that was a few hours from where he stood now; heart racing as he took a stop to rest and drink from a river he smelled downwind. This terrain was not one he'd smelt or felt with his hooves before, as his eyes could not see anymore but the black and white of the hours of day.

"This is perfect...I wake up again in a world I don't truly know...don't even know where the Tundra is...I must be to far from it.." he muttered to himself as he dipped his thick neck downwards to take a drink in the frigid ice cold water, almost completely frozen over. His body still skinny to the bone if you got a closer look at him, malnourished and bony, but still with some energy left in him; strange for such a young Stallion.

"If I could find Offspring or Hurricane...then maybe I'd get some clear story on what happened, maybe some clue on why I've waken up in a strange world. Just hope the neighbors are welcoming to a wandering blinded Stallion such as me." He chuckled to himself as he shook his head to rid of any droplets from the river on his chin. Arching his neck inward to try and get an itch on his shoulder, as he tried to get himself to relax a bit.

"At least I can try to take a breather here...hopefully. Then I'll move on and look for answers. Good thing I'm not in the state like how I was when Hurricane and Camelia found me...stronger, but no less blind than I was back then" 
    [Image: sinderaura_zpsayby6qeg.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    Old Warrior, Swallowed and Spitten [Joining, Any] (Offspring, Hurricane) - by Sindor Aura - 05-07-2017, 10:49 PM