• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

here it comes with no warning; Dahmer, Ellyse, Nayl, Any

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

It is not her habit to monitor the borders of Nerine particularly closely (with so little threat of war at this time, it would be a waste of resources as far as she is concerned), but neither is it her habit to be taken by surprise. So it does not take her long to discover the visitors upon the edge of the kingdom. And perhaps fortunately for her, she happens to be nearby. Near enough that is no hardship at all to stumble upon the small group of horses. She is not especially diplomatic, but she is very curious.

And this meeting promises to interesting enough. Especially considering she is familiar with two of the three horses visiting from the relatively distant kingdom of Tephra.

As it so happens, she manages to arrive before Nayl, though she is quite sure that it is Nerine’s queen they had come to speak to. Still, it would be rude of her not to say hello. “Lucrezia, Dahmer,” she greets with familiarity. Her lips quirk into a hint of a smile as she considers the quip Dahmer had made, though she is fairly certain it had not been meant for her ears.

“If you fancy sharks, the water is quite pleasant,” she muses, before continuing. “But I am fairly certain you did not come for swimming lessons. What brings you to Nerine?”

heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

picture c Petrova Julia.N

Messages In This Thread
    RE: here it comes with no warning; Dahmer, Ellyse, Nayl, Any - by Heartfire - 05-04-2017, 02:35 PM