• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Prevail
    the rest of the world was black and white,
    but we were in screaming color.
     She cannot say when the air shifted, when the atmosphere changed – but it did.

Somewhere between his breath caressing the surface of her skin, and his lips brushing across her cheek, the thickened humidity of the island began to pale in comparison to the heat stirring between she and him. Her breath hitches in her throat when his mouth presses against her, tasting the saltwater and sulfur that lingers in the crook of her neck, along the hollow of her cheek, in the corner of her mouth – lips parted, though her voice is quieted, while her heart thrusts itself raggedly against her ribcage.

He does not withdraw from her upon the realization that she can ease her way into his mind, as she had expected him to. Quietly, intimately, her willful thoughts echo inside of his mind, though there is little else but the dull roar of the churning ocean and the pitter-patter of her thundering heart to be heard. His touch is electrifying, sending a shiver traversing the length of her spine and stirring her slender legs to shift in place, while the long, flowing flair of her dark tail brushes to and fro against her ankles, where rust falls away to a deep, striking indigo.

She is physically wordless, searching the endless abyss of his mind and memory, shivering as each of his sordid, wicked thoughts stir a wildness from within she had not been aware of. She is youthful, but with the restless heart and tempestuous spirit of a woman undone, and as his mouth presses hotly against her neck, she is certain that he can feel her pulse through her sinewy muscle, as his pale mouth brushes across her chest plate, leaving delicate kisses in the hollows of her skin.

He is lustful – his mind rampant with sensuality. He is young, and so is she, and for a moment, she is entirely lost to it, filtering through each thought as the progression presses on – there is more on his mind than the soft but deliberate press of his lips across her breast, and if it were at all possible, the rounded curve of each cheek would be tinted a fair shade of rosy red. Where she once felt some semblance of control, she is, without a doubt, flustered and intrigued.

His lips move away from her pounding heart, caressing her gently until his mouth his pressed again against the column of her neck, mumbling into her throat.

A throaty laugh emerges from its confinement, her mouth dry and parched, as adrenaline courses recklessly through her veins. It was only a rhetorical question, she whispers to him with her mind, her dark and hazy gaze searching for his own, as her own wavy tresses fall in the way of her eyes, imploring. You are an absolute rogue! (oh but she loves it, though she dare not admit it, her breaths coming out in small puffs) tell me, she coos to him, What else could you show me? I can hear your every thought – (she cannot, but he does not need to know that) – is there more?
    Prevail
    mandan & exist

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Prevail - by Prevail - 07-18-2017, 12:28 AM