• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Prevail
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    He is not a morning horse. Not at all. This is clearly in evidence on this particular morning. The sun already hangs high in the sky, warming the lush foliage of his home and creating a steam that rises above them. With the chill of late autumn meeting the heat of the volcano, it seems it’s always a bit foggy around here this time of year. And, as far as Fox is concerned, perfect for sleeping.

A soft sigh escapes his lips as he stretches out on a thick patch of grass, still bright and green despite the lateness of the season. Blinking amber eyes open, he gazes up at the low fog hanging overhead, warmed to a golden glow by the mid-morning sun. He stares at it for a long moment, debating whether it’s worth rising now, or if he should simply go back to sleep.

Alas, despite his odd sleeping habits, he is not particularly given to laziness.

With one last speculative glance, he lifts himself into a more upright position. With only a thought, he collects the heavy moisture of the cloud above him, turning it into a heavy blanket of snow that allows the sun to shine down brightly upon him. Of course, he is also left with a heavy blanket of snow upon him. Not that he minds overly much.

He loves his home, but he loves winter too. Perhaps it’s why he spends so much time away, especially during the winter months. Still, this works just as well.

With a satisfied groan, the red stallion pushes himself over into a hearty roll. In minutes, he is thoroughly coated in snow and in high spirits. In his opinion, this is perhaps the best way to wake up.
    Fox

@[Krys]

Messages In This Thread
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Prevail - by Fox - 04-26-2017, 01:56 PM