• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

allure, any
    Allure
    the stars will guide the way
    Although she was a year old now, she hadn’t spent much time away from her mother. Her twin had always been a bit more independent - much like the rest of their siblings - but Allure preferred to stay at her mother’s side. She had been with Ea when the herd of purple came to take over their island; taken her first steps outside the island as someone with no home trailing closely behind her mother. But when they returned, Ea had encouraged Allure to journey away from her. Ea preferred to be alone - with the exception of the company of her immediate family - but she wanted her children to explore and meet new people.

Allure reluctantly agreed to leave her mother alone for a short period of time. She did not, however, expect to be immediately harassed, especially by a pair of purple twins. For a moment, she is saddened thinking of her own twin, wondering when he would make his return to Ischia - but then the colt wraps a wing around her side and she is abruptly brought back to reality. She freezes in shock - her family was fiercely loyal to each other, but rarely physically affectionate, and she had never been touched by a complete stranger. The boy backs off after a few rapid-fire questions and she relaxes as he steps away.

“I’m Allure,” she says, hazel eyes looking back and forth between the twins, trying to remember all of the questions. She shrinks away shyly as Kylin reaches out, but continues: “Some of my family is here. I think. We all look a little different but not any purple. My mom is Ea. She created this island!” She finishes confidently, despite not being completely accurate.

Messages In This Thread
    allure, any - by Kharon - 04-24-2017, 05:19 PM
    RE: allure, any - by Kylin - 04-27-2017, 10:03 AM
    RE: allure, any - by allure - 05-04-2017, 02:04 PM
    RE: allure, any - by Grimdark - 05-04-2017, 03:37 PM
    RE: allure, any - by Kharon - 05-16-2017, 04:18 PM
    RE: allure, any - by Kylin - 05-21-2017, 08:05 AM