• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for the one
    Memories flood her mind; the sweet oranges, the orchards and their canopies of shadow on the hot, blistering summer days. The tang of the citrus in the air; it was home for a while and even back then, she was alone, with a herd full of mares, of children and the kind-hearted steed Hakeem, she was alone. Orange County was a beautiful place. She missed it's beauty, it's sweet and tangy aroma. But what Nyryn really missed was a home, somewhere safe to rest her head, somewhere where she didn't have to look behind her to see if there were wolves, or predators at her heels.

"You think mares are gifts? Wrapped up in a silky bow, all presented to you." the blue mare paused and gave a low chuckle, her poll bobbed with the movement as it rocked her body. "I've never heard that one before." A black hoof stomped casually, sinking into the cold earth, the white covering her limb up to her fetlocks.

"The Forests? I used to pass over them when I was younger," She paused, her eyes blinking thoughtfully, her wings gently shifting in the breeze. "Much younger." she emphasised with a click of her tongue but continued on his train of thought. Had he got a home? a herd? a quaint little border with a cosy little nook? the thoughts dazzled and blinded her for a moment but she continued. "Are they still beautiful, the forests?"

"Thank you." She paused, "Compliments. I'm not used to them. But thank you. You have... exceptional manners?" her tail flicked idly behind her, dancing at her hocks. "What do they call you, oh painted one?"

NYRYN;
    charon x locket
    immortal & winged
    into the endless grey
    Sincerely, 
    Nyryn

Messages In This Thread
    Looking for the one - by Aziz - 05-28-2015, 10:40 AM
    RE: Looking for the one - by Nyryn - 05-28-2015, 12:24 PM
    RE: Looking for the one - by Aziz - 05-28-2015, 12:33 PM
    RE: Looking for the one - by Nyryn - 05-28-2015, 12:45 PM
    RE: Looking for the one - by Aziz - 05-28-2015, 01:29 PM