• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Holding On... [Open]
    Jinju
    How could she be afraid of the big bad wolf? She had been raised by him herself. He had learned her his way too, learned her how she could move in silence. Right now that wasn’t what was on her mind and she secretly hoped that her mother would hear her, notice her distressed state and reach out to her. Plus, in this state it was impossible for Jinju to even think of tact and being quiet.

She freezes, ruby eyes widening slightly as she clearly seems to have taken the other mare by surprise. And that while she hadn’t even tried to keep silent. She offers her an apologetic smile and a dip of the head. Spotting a lighter place in the forest she positions herself there, letting the sunlight dance on her skin. Jinju does not mind the warmth. ”Have you…” she pauses, forcing herself to take a deep breath and just calm down.

”Have you perhaps seen a gray mare? Not too tall, with emerald accessories.”

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-11-2017, 05:25 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Jinju - 04-17-2017, 05:52 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-19-2017, 06:57 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Jinju - 04-19-2017, 08:28 AM