• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Holding On... [Open]
    Jinju
    Ever since she had smelled a glimpse of her mother latched to a child’s coat in the forest, Jinju had come back over and over again. Her heart longed of her mother. The child had even created more questions than Jinju had found answers for. What had become of her mother? Were things so bad that she didn’t even allow Jinju to find her? After all, as long as the magician didn’t want to be found, it would be an impossible task.

Even so, Jinju didn’t give up. Long ago the forest had become her second home, or third if you looked at it in a different way. She had liked the Jungle’s dense variety of vegetation, which gave her a sheltered feeling. The Taiga had done the same and naturally she had felt sheltered and at home in the forest too. It had only been a couple of months that Jinju felt more comfortable stepping out in the open. But, no matter how well she knew the forest, she couldn’t seem to find Reagan.

It would only be so long before she would stumble upon somebody else. Taking the many times Jinju had come to the forest you might even say it had taken quite a while before it happened. Her ruby eyes land upon a rather unusual sight. For a moment she just stares at the mare in front of her, not bothering to hide her presence as she steps closer. Perhaps this mare had seen or met her mother, she simply had to ask. ”Hello, I’m sorry for intruding, but can I ask you a question, please?”

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-11-2017, 05:25 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Jinju - 04-17-2017, 05:52 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-19-2017, 06:57 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Jinju - 04-19-2017, 08:28 AM