• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hey ladies

Sreva, ever the little roan butterfly, draws a chuckle from him when she tries to drag him out t introduce himself like a gentleman of sorts. He’s not feeling very galant at the moment, to tell the truth. Shade from Vessel is beginning to make his blood it, his stomach twists and his mouth runs dry suddenly. He glares at Vessel as she turns away, her voice lingering, lashing inside of his brain. He snorted but nothing else manifested for her this time. He’d rather stew on this, on her, and then take her away just as he had before. He wont even be stealthy about it, he decides, anyone in the way will be skull-bashed and she will be with him once again.

But first, his glassy eyes find Sreva as she steps away, her voice exclaiming to her apparent friend. Chem stays in place among the dying grasses, standing on the crest of a hill, now alone as Sreva moves off and he does not follow her. "Well look what the cat dragged in!" A familiar voice booms from the distance and Chemdog cannot help the wry smile that squirms comfortably across his black lips. “Well fuck me running!” He lets out a laugh, coming off his fore-feet for a moment as he turns to meet the chocolate stallion. “It has indeed been several whiles, old friend.” He reaches out for a playful bite, something understood as mock aggression between stallions, something only bros can do without pummeling one another (in his experience, anyhow).

A laugh burbles from deep within his chest, enough to make him toss his head back. “Ha,” His voice sharpens, “I’ll be sure to pay it a visit, yes?” He humors him at least and does not try to sell him the River. It is something Waylan would surely discover in time. “But for now brother, I’ll stay where I am.” His face lights with a crooked grin, “I like to keep them where no one can interfere” Ultramarine eyes flit over the scattered women, settling on the roan pair a fleeting second or two.

Chemdog stays as long as it takes to catch up, joke, and maybe even tousle a little. It’s been too long since he’s seen his good friend, a rarity in his life lately. If the chocolate stallion doesn’t know already, Chem tells him of the secret trails to the River. He tells Waylan, among other things, that he shall visit this Pangea very soon. After all this catching up, this brotherly powwow, the shield-chested stallion says goodbye. He will head home, hopefully Sreva at  his side and maybe a few more if they decide to follow.

If his roan companion will come, he collects her and starts his journey to his new home. Vessel’s descent down the hill burning in his mind as he walks quietly along.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

wrapping up chem's end too <33
    @[Vessel] he will be finding her very soon hehe <:

@[Sreva] if you wanna find him in the river that's cool, join any thread or start a new one, up to you

@[Naira] && @[Neoma] feel free to follow him or just visit in the river if you'd like <33

@[Waylan] Chem will be visiting him or feel free to send Waylan his way c:
    i love these bros , they need to hang out more lol sorry to cut it off but it was getting old and out of control XDD

<33 thanks everyone

Messages In This Thread
    hey ladies - by Chemdog - 04-09-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Sreva - 04-09-2017, 08:34 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Vessel - 04-16-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Naira - 04-17-2017, 07:22 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Neoma - 04-18-2017, 01:05 AM
    RE: hey ladies - by Chemdog - 04-21-2017, 09:40 AM
    RE: hey ladies - by Sreva - 04-21-2017, 01:48 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Waylan - 04-21-2017, 11:20 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Vessel - 04-25-2017, 07:57 PM
    RE: hey ladies - by Chemdog - 05-11-2017, 08:56 AM