• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Any;

Life had a way about it.  A way of chewing some up raw laying bare all their wounds for the world to see.  Life also had a way of healing those wounds.  In some way, shape or form but one has to be open to healing, to change.  Maybe some were incapable of changing.  Too deep in their own destructive ways and to see they needed change would require strength.  Much greater strength than Hercules even possessed.  No that kind of strength would do no good.  It had to be from within...

In her wandering from the children's playground she meandered into the meadow.  It was very similar to the playground but instead of the young playing games of tag carelessly, here the elder played.  What games she was unsure.  Mainly conversations struck between old friends of memories long ago but some of new friends just having met.  She had met few in her year here.  Fleeting moments that went as fast as they came.  Then it was just her again.  

The sun kissed meadows were teaming with life and as her amber gaze scanned over the land it fell from face to face.  She smiled and nodded if they looked her way but most were busy and she wasn't one to bother.  Until a familiar figure was seen lingering alone.  Her ears perked upon her crown as she searched for the memory within her.  It had been a short meeting to say the least.  Confusing as well as the pied golden stallion plucked away at his clear suffering.  As she studied him from a far his fortunes hadn't seemed to have improved.  Her heart ached for his.  She was a caring person by nature and offered her friendship quite easily.  Just as she had offered her shoulder that day for him to bury himself in.  

She gathered her thoughts and approached the large stallion.  His unique frame just as she remembered.  The wounds still seeping from where the bone plates emerged.  His head was hung low in dismay.  His posture begged for help, for comfort.  She wasn't sure how but she wanted to help him.  If it was offering a moment of her time so he didn't feel so alone she'd give it. An eternity if needed.  Slowly nearing his side so she didn't startle him she lowered her own crown.  Stopping a few steps away as amber gaze rested on his face.  Quietly she spoke gentle words, "Hi there.  Do you remember me?  I remember you.  We met not long ago." She waited for some sign of recognition before she continued, "I'm Aurora.  You look like you need a friend.  I'd like to be your friend.  Would you like to be mine?"  She didn't bother ask how he was or if he was ok cause clearly he wasn't.  That only opened doors to denial.  Sometimes all one needs is a friend...  

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    Any; - by Dovev - 04-07-2017, 12:22 AM
    RE: Any; - by AuroraElis - 04-07-2017, 08:03 AM
    RE: Any; - by Dovev - 04-09-2017, 02:01 AM
    RE: Any; - by AuroraElis - 04-09-2017, 11:36 AM
    RE: Any; - by Dovev - 04-17-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Any; - by AuroraElis - 04-18-2017, 01:32 AM
    RE: Any; - by Dovev - 04-24-2017, 09:05 AM
    RE: Any; - by AuroraElis - 04-29-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Any; - by Dovev - 04-30-2017, 12:09 AM