• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  This is my design [Any]
    Tyrna

I’ll keep dancing on my own
    She chuckles softly as he scratches and mentions his mom. The sun is welcoming and so is Terran's awkward company. "My mom did too, to be fair. After my dad I suppose." Tyrna swats her tail lazily against her side at non-existent flies, letting the sun warm her steely hide. The summer had always been her favorite season. Everything in bloom from the spring but with plenty of sunshine to chase away the cold and winter snows so distant. With her awakening in the winter it only felt right that she enjoy every sunny day as much as possible before the dark and chill came back.

Her blue gaze trails over the stallion slowly, something about his figure striking her as familiar, before she answers his question. "I'm out here for the same reason you are I suppose, to enjoy the summer sun and meadow grasses while the getting is good." Her smile is warm and lazy, the bright lights and relative peace making her drowsy. "Where do you call home normally?" Her tone is conversational and she is relaxed, but something in his stance or figure lingers in the forgotten corners of her memories. She can't shake the feeling. A small frown flicks at the corners of her mouth as she debates on whether to address the nagging, and of course, she eventually does.

"Have we met before? Before the Reckoning I mean?"

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid

Messages In This Thread
    This is my design [Any] - by Terran - 03-30-2017, 02:04 PM
    RE: This is my design [Any] - by Tyrna - 04-02-2017, 12:40 PM
    RE: This is my design [Any] - by Terran - 04-03-2017, 06:17 PM
    RE: This is my design [Any] - by Tyrna - 04-27-2017, 01:55 PM