• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in the details with the devil [team purplehiney]
    Kirin
    that girl is a real crowd pleaser
    This day had been on the tip of his tongue for the last couple of days, leaving behind the sweet taste of anticipation. It was a heavy texture, suspenseful and exhilarating and it was almost as good as successful itself, almost, but not quite. Nothing could replace that tang, nothing but sex and sweat and control. Kirin was a simple man to please really, you just had to know what he wanted.

Basically, everything.

He was tired to be truthful, tired but his energy was well spent. It would be himself he could thank, having put in the time to find them, scoop them up one by one (three by three in some cases). In return they would have a home, a place to retreat to when the day was done and their games were at an end. It would be somewhere they could raise their young, trap their trophies and plot in piece for their future. It was to be an ambitious bunch to be sure, he could eat their desires by spoonfuls they were so thick.

They were perfect.

Thus their perfect bodies would make quite the impression, finding the borders of the island herd and breaching them. Kirin could have flown of course but he walked with the others, reveling in the salt water that soaked his legs as the path opened up at low tide. It reminded him of home, the brine an unforgettable smell was a pleasant addition to his own scent. Kirin was pleased to be smelling like himself again, his skin ached for beaches and sand and so it was no surprise to find him on Ischia threshold- disciples at his sides.

What do you need me to do? they asked, always asking and though they perceived themselves as the power he rode on they always needed telling. That’s how Kirin liked it, he had worked hard to be at the top of the food chain and he would not easily come tumbling down it. I need you to take something, he would say and he knew that simple instruction was more than sufficient to get the ball rolling.

“Welcome to your new home,” he revealed, pressing their line into the very heart of the island.
    small world all her friends know me
    HTML by Call

greetings ischia, Kirin has come to be your new Queen
    take over attempt discussed with Cassi via PM
    he will be using 50 of his own points
    bringing with him Misra, Callbear, Vengeling, Sidlet, Venom, Virus, Wicked, and Deathwish
    Any other team purple hineys please feel free to join this is simply who points were acquired with ( i think Ribcage is supposed to be in this group somewhere )
    We can assume Potion as well as Ecco are here too but I wont be counting points for recruiting myself :p

calls point tracker link
    mountain;nicia,potion 2 pt
    forest w/ nicia 2 pts
    forest;misra 4 pt +5 for recruit
    forest;triplets 2 pt +5 for recruit
    forest;deathwish 2pt +5 for recruit
    forest;venom & virus, wicked 2 pt +5 for recruit
    meadow;ribcage 2 pt

kirin 36 pts
    donate from ooc 10 pts
    donate from potion/ecco 10 pts
    total 56 pts

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in the details with the devil [team purplehiney] - by Kirin - 03-24-2017, 01:13 PM