• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's got the best of me; zor (M? idek, Diz is in it, so...)

do something about it
    Warm, she's so goddamn warm. And soft- had she always been so soft?- as his lips and teeth trail gentle passage down her neck to her shoulder and furthermore to nuzzle the noticeable curve to her belly. So warm and so soft. And of course he would notice the change in her. Dizzy, above all others, is the most familiar to him. Her body, her mind. He finds comfort with her in this moment. The familiarity of her coupled with absolute trust. For just as he knows her, she knows him just the same. He can be himself with her, whoever he was, and she never turned from him. He would always return the favor with her.

"I think you mean smell." He eyes her from the corner of his vision and gives a snort of his own at her smart retort. Always so smart with that mouth of hers. Devilish woman. He hums and returns the velvet pink of his nose and blackish lips to her satiny black side. Spring is near, and with it, the shedding of their winter coats. Mm, and he could help strip it of her. Nice and slow. Slowly, he caresses her, lightly grooming and touching. Erasing. Dov has no place here with them in this moment, as Zor's mind turns fuzzy to all else aside from her. Dizzy. His beautiful sister. His... hell, his reason for being.

It hit him then, the truth of that thought. The emptiness he had been feeling since he had received such mind-blowing relief from his needs. Dovev, his addiction. The one his beast clawed his mind over and over into shreds for. But in the morning it was over and the beast lay quiet as the bone-armored stallion disappeared into the dawn. And it had left Zoryn... empty. And angry, so angry. A deep, quiet anger that builds and builds until he must seek the man out for another release. But Dizzy. His Dizzy. His heart has a different kind of beat when he is near her. Especially now, as he grooms along her back and her side.

How could he have been so blind.

He breathes deeply, exhaling soft into her skin as he loosed small bits of winter coat. And brown eyes lift to hers, the amethyst glinting like tiny stars. His question lingers there, and he doesn't have to voice it for her to understand. Everything in him goes suddenly still with her sigh. He watches the play of emotions on her face, frustration, confusion, a bit of fear, and finally- quiet acceptance. "Yeah, Zor. I'm pregnant."

Wow. Oh, wow. His eyes widen slightly, but he knows the truth of it. Knew once he'd traced the curve of her belly. Though, now spoken aloud, the reality of it sinks deep into him. His lungs burn and he realizes he'd been holding his breath, letting it rush from him with a whoosh. Wow. A child. All the time- all the sex. Yet, somehow- foolishly- it'd never been a possibility in his mind. Well, of course it'd been a possibility. But that didn't mean he had put weight to it. Never once had it occurred to him that this could be a real and true thing. Now, here they were. "Dizzy.. A deep rumble, a low purr. His heart thumps loud in his chest, to the point he forced himself to swallow for fear of the damned thing clamoring up his throat.

He curls himself around her, feeling her belly against his side. He pulls her to him and resumes his nuzzling along her spine and opposite side of her barrel and up to her neck. The touch is heavier now, more needy, but still gentle. God, they were going to be parents. It doesn't even matter to him if the child is his or Dov's. Hell, it could be both of theirs and it wouldn't matter. All still a part of her, and therefore a part of him. His mind whirls, and he doesn't know the name of the emotions sweeping through him and causing this wild ache in his chest and belly. No longer feeling empty, but full of. Want. Need? But it was stronger than that. "Dizzy. My beautiful Dizzy." His mouth roves her body, touching everywhere, kissing and nibbling, the words a deep rumble he barely registered he even said. Seeking. Wanting. His heart swells, racing, spreading this burn through his veins. Burning with this thing he doesn't understand.

Fucking parents. He doesn't know how to be a parent. Hell, not like they had much in the way of role models. Fucking how were they gonna raise a child. Ah, but this child was different. This child was theirs. Damned, if that didn't spark something wild and hot in him. Breaking. He was breaking apart inside. Cracking and reshaping. It burns so hot. So good. He groans into Diz's neck, touches stronger, breathing heavier. He places a love bite there at the curve of her neck where she always likes it, but easing the sting with a swirl of his tongue. "Dizzy.." A husky whisper, voice full of nameless things. Full of need. "We won't be like them." Not a promise, but a vow. God, this burn. It hurts so good.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-16-2017, 01:56 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-16-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-20-2017, 11:26 AM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-21-2017, 07:08 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-30-2017, 01:10 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-30-2017, 07:59 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 04-03-2017, 10:35 AM