• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's got the best of me; zor (M? idek, Diz is in it, so...)

do something about it
    He'd gotten what he'd wanted. Oh, yes. And so much more once Dizzy had joined them. Stoked their flames to white-hot heat until they were all lost and risen to a level beyond anything they had acheived before. Even better than the last time the three had dabbled in each other.

Zoryn had thought what he had going with Dovev was its own thing, and it was in its way. Though, Dovev could deny his desires for him all he wanted; Zoryn knows the truth of the boney stallion and that their kind of fire was not fueled by him alone. It was intoxicating, addictive, and Dov did have it right in that Zor would continue to crave him. But he wasn't completely correct. Dov isn't the only one who could sate Zor's powerful needs, although he certainly did it well. Full, so full to the brim with desire and yearning he had been. And their bodies danced and sang and burned together, grown and flourished into something wicked and great. It is something he would always crave to achieve again.

Sated and spent. Beyond satisfied with what had taken place that day. After, though, way after. When the soreness eased and the aches relieved. When the wounds from the bites and kicks healed over. When the beast in his mind, ever-present, fell into silent slumber. When Dovev was once more nowhere to be found, undoubtedly in someone else's arms. All Zoryn could feel was... empty. This gaping hole in his belly as yet unfazed by any amount of food he consumed. Utterly empty and devoid.

In those days passed from that primal affair, he'd sought to fill it. Pain and torment on some unsuspecting soul. Oh, and she had been a delicious distraction, even as she put up a fight. But it hadn't been enough. So he took, oh yes, he took more from her. And more. More, more, until there was nothing left of her. And still more, he took. When it was over, he stood over that nameless girl's body, staring blankly at the blood that ran from her in various places. "Why.." Just that one word from her echoed in his mind, a question she knew she wouldn't receive answer for. And he had none to give her. Walking over the girl's carcass, as empty as his chest, he left it behind. The bite she'd left on his neck stung, and the making of a bruise ached from her kick to his ribs. Eyes slid closed as he breathed in deep, savoring the pain. "Thank you." A whisper on his slow exhale. And that was all he felt as he carried on, already forgetting her face.

The beast stirred slightly when he caught a scent on the wind. Familiar and teasing. Images flashed in his mind of mahogany and crimson and pain-filled eyes. Dovev's pet. The one he'd been deliciously punished for playing with. Slow smirk spread over his maw as he crept toward her once again, though he had half-heartedly sworn to leave her be. Too hard to ignore. Too much tempt. But when he'd neared her, she'd already been wallowing in her own self-torment. Beating herself up inwardly, and damn if he didn't just get a tiny kick out of that. Chuckling quietly to himself, he turned and left her to her own misery. No need to add to it, and lucky for her Zor still sees her too perfect to tear up on the outside, more than he had the last time he'd seen her.

Slowly, Zoryn returned to his favorite haunt- to the shadows of the forest that welcome him like a lover returned, caressing his tan and white body and frosted black hair. His head sinks low as does the sun behind the trees, deepening himself further into the clutches of trees and brush. Idly, he entertains the idea of another long sleep, where he wouldn't have to feel the emptiness slowly swallowing him whole, not to wake until the next desperate hunger strikes.

But then he smells her, and her scent washes away all those thoughts. She has a fragrance that is all her own, wild and sweet, alluring. He let it fill him as he drew nearer to where she stands, his lips tugging upward as he begins contemplating all the different ways he could greet her. He's never been good at keeping track of the measurement of time, but it's been long enough for him to feel she might deserve a good spanking for not being around more. Ah, Dizzy, his beloved sister. The only one who truly knows him- truly understands him. And she should. More than anyone else. She had helped form him, mold him, made him who he is. And he couldn't possibly imagine life without her.

Her familiar body came into view, curvy and sleek and coated with black and small touches of white. His heart began to dance in his hollow chest as he spotted her leaning against an old tree... and it stopped as he takes note of her exhausted state, her scent mingling with... Dovev. He is no dolt, and it takes only a thud of his heart to realize what had his beautiful sister looking all sorts of tousled and tired. Mm, so Dizzy had found interest in his.. (his, what? Lover? Boy toy? Dark delicious desire?), had she? Interesting..

"Dizzy." He let her name drip off his tongue just as he rolls his shoulders and moves alongside her. His muzzle grazes over every luscious curve, taking note of the swelling of her barrel, and ending at the base of her neck and shoulder. "I see you've been busy." Tones deep, muffled by her skin under his lips. Without me. He thinks but doesn't say, holding back the low growl building as he places slow and sweet nibbles along the soft curve of her neck. Still, though, he can't be angry with her. Not ever. And it wasn't as though he hadn't enjoyed time with Dovev alone himself. He could almost grin, that the two of them would come together on their own. She is a part of him, as he is of her, and so in a way, one could say that he had been there. Hm, but Dov isn't here now, and Zor suddenly feels the need to erase the smell of him all over her. Cover it with his own. "My beautiful sister.." He croons lazily as he lips a few strands of her hair behind her ear. Slowly his touch glides back down to her side, that particular curve of her belly, and his eyes of brown and amethyst move to meet hers, a silent question within them.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-16-2017, 01:56 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-16-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-20-2017, 11:26 AM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-21-2017, 07:08 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-30-2017, 01:10 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-30-2017, 07:59 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 04-03-2017, 10:35 AM