• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's got the best of me; zor (M? idek, Diz is in it, so...)
    Well...fuck. Fuuuuck fuck fuck. Fuck.

Fuck.

What the shit kind of mess had Diz gotten herself into? She was NOT supposed to go and...goddammit, and fall for anyone, least of all Dovev. Not Dovev, who Zor was fucking crazy about, obsessed with, chased after, pined for, acted far, far too much like their mom over for Diz to want to get anywhere near that clusterfuck other than to join in the banging now and again. Motherfucking fuck. So. Fucking. Screwed.

Shit, she had to talk to him, though, didn’t she? Had to--well had to what? Come clean that she’d slept with Dov without him? No. He’d done it too. God, though that sure as hell had been more than just sleeping with him. Not the point, she didn’t have anything to apologize for, not when their weird little trio went all three ways and sometimes joined up to have some explosive, delicious fun.

Except.
    Fuck.

She’d also failed to mention the fact she was pregnant during that little...encounter. That incredibly hot, unbearably fucking amazing, what the hell just happened encounter. God. Well, not that she’d intended to tell him anyhow. Kid wasn’t necessarily his, and sure as hell wasn’t his problem. Still. In light of...other things. Might not have been the worst idea in the world to--but not his problem, so. Fuck it. See? Nothing to apologize for there either.

Right?
    Right.

Still, Diz was...maybe a little bit frantic as she looked for Zor in their usual haunts. Odds were good she’d find him in one of them. And then...fuck, she didn’t have the damndest clue what then.

One step, two steps, three. Just keep walking, one foot in front of the other ‘til she found Zor. First place, their little hollow in the forest, a lovely little dip in the land where a stream flowed through and great willow trees draped their weeping branches out over the water, leaving cozy, private places for people to talk or cuddle or just stand around not talking about anything, lost in their own thoughts together. 

When she didn’t immediately find her brother beneath the branches of those graceful willows, she ground to a halt, exhaustion suddenly overwhelming her. The baby? Maybe it was just the baby, maybe it was...well, fuck, the damn adventure she’d just had with Dov had been pretty goddamn exhausting. In all the most amazing ways, mind, but she was running on empty either way. 

Two rounds with Dov was enough to wear a girl out, and she couldn’t have been out long after that goodbye kiss had turned into so much more. She could still feel the heat of him on the ground next to her when she’d woken back up to find him gone. Couldn’t blame him either. The second she came awake she’d realized what a colossal idiot she’d been, so the fact he’d probably done the same, well, who could blame him for that?

Head bowed beneath the weight of such a long, eventful day, Dizzy leaned against the trunk of her favorite tree, sighing at the feel of rough bark under her cheek instead of Dov’s new skin and bones feel. Which, for the record, was not exactly comfortable, so why the fuck was it suddenly so appealing?

So fucking screwed.

Still. Too tired to give a shit just then, Diz closed her eyes and let herself doze, not quite asleep, but sure as fuck not quite awake either. Zor would come. Sooner or later, he’d find her. Always did, her Zor. Meanwhile, she needed a goddamn nap. Or ten.

Messages In This Thread
    it's got the best of me; zor (M? idek, Diz is in it, so...) - by Disastardly - 03-14-2017, 08:04 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-16-2017, 01:56 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-16-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-20-2017, 11:26 AM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-21-2017, 07:08 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 03-30-2017, 01:10 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Disastardly - 03-30-2017, 07:59 PM
    RE: it's got the best of me; zor - by Zoryn - 04-03-2017, 10:35 AM