• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords heavy fresian pillars carry her bodice through the meadow on a journey to her new home, the Tephra. She was happy she could share this home with old friends Magnus and Offspring, she was also happy to add a new friend, Astrophel. Cold winds now rushed through the terra of Tephra, something she hadnt felt in a while, as the land was normally very hot and humid, it was nice tho. Plants were still green, the rivers and lava still flowed. The cold winds whiped through her long banner.. it licked at her nape. A small smile crossed her maw, she was happy to be back. She turned her skull to the white prince behind her, Astrophel. "You keeping up?" She asked, her voice warm in this new cold yet inviting terra. Her pistons stopped to wait for him. "Well, this is my home, we could journey around, theres a lot to see, the jungles, the volcano, the rivers and lava streams.. sometimes i just like to wonder and be with my thoughts.. get myself lost in this world." She said kindly, her hazel orbs meeting his, his pelt looked white as snow, he was quite handsome in her eyes, but she kept her feelings to herself.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Gotta find my muse again! halp! so sorry its so short!

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 03-09-2017, 05:53 PM